Couples dance lessons offer countless benefits to your relationship. As they say, “Couples that dance together, stay together!” At World of Dance Bloomington, we believe that nothing is better than taking dance lessons with your significant other. Here are a few benefits that will strengthen your relationship.
· Time Together. Despite busy schedules, you get an opportunity for “date night”.
· Increased Romance. Dance is a romantic activity whether you sway in a lyrical Waltz, demonstrate your passionate side in a Rumba, get steamy hot in a sensual Bolero or be sexy and playful in a fun Salsa. You will discover your partner in new and exciting ways!
· Stronger Emotional Connection. Falling in love with each other over and over again is what keeps couples strong. Research shows that joint physical activity makes couples feel happier and more in love with their partner. “With each dance step we get closer to one another,” was how one couple stated it. Just by taking taking lessons, dancing can make you closer and help strengthen your relationship.
· Achieving Common Goals Fuels Attraction. Acquiring a new skill is HOT. Acquiring a new skill together is SUPER HOT! When taking dance lessons, you improve your dance skills with your partner whether you practice together at home or go out social dancing. Seeing each other make progress and achieve dance milestones over time makes you even more attractive in your partner’s eyes.
· Look and Feel Great With Superior Exercise.Latin and ballroom dancing is not only fun and exciting, but a fabulous cardio workout. Dancing uniquely uses some smaller muscle groups not commonly used in other activities. You will improve your posture, balance, and the way you walk and move, overall. Through dancing, gentlemen learn to move with more confidence, strength and control, while ladies learn to move more sensually, gracefully, and smoothly. Combine this all together, and you will look and feel more attractive in the eyes of your partner.
· Increased Desire. During couples dancing you hold each other in your arms. You learn how to truly connect through touch and how to move in sync. Gentlemen learn how to lead while ladies learn how to let go. What could be more intimate?
· Express Feelings. Dance allows you to communicate with your partner. You can show passion, intensity, love, sensuality, humor, and more with your partner when dancing with them.